Couldn’t resist taking some shots of the sun setting over Deep South Speedway today. Gotta love dirt track racing! Since the track is under new management again, I’m very tempted to write a review of our experience at the track.
- Nice Bathrooms
- Convenient Location
- Large Concession Stand
- Sprint Cars Came
- No American flag present at the track.
- PA system was working very poorly. The only place you could hear it was by the restrooms.
- Only made use of a couple of windows in the large concession stand, so concessions lines were ridiculously long all evening.
- Couldn’t seem to keep the Ladies’ room stocked with paper towels, so a lot of people had to walk out into the blistering cold with wet hands.
- Tech went on a disqualification spree that probably alienated a lot of drivers.