So, I wondered if the season passes we bought were really going to be worth it. I can already say that they are! We’re getting exclusive access to brand new rides today. Love it!
Okay, so coming on opening day had a few unforeseen pitfalls.
- Tons of people because it’s opening day makes for LONG lines.
- New employees haven’t really found the rhythm of working in a theme park yet.
- A lot of the kinks haven’t been worked out of the rides yet. Less working cars means longer wait times.
On the plus side, though:
- Roller coasters are always fun!
- Good food.
- Didn’t have to wait long for the Batman ride.
- There is now a hotline where you can report line jumpers. Security finally cracked down on that rampant problem, and it is no longer tolerated.